Optimizing your NFV & SDN deployments through effective operationalization, integration, service assurance and automation
With commercial deployments now widespread, the value of NFV & SDN cannot be disputed. Both virtualization technologies create the opportunity for operators to adopt new business models and deliver the speed and agility required to compete in markets such as IoT and Cloud services. However, in order to unlock their full potential, operators still have to transform the systems and processes that support their NFV and SDN deployments.
Through case studies and interactive panel sessions, the NFV & SDN track will explore potential approaches and solutions to operationalization, orchestration and integration as well as end-to-end service performance supported by automation, analytics and APIs. In addition, delegates will learn about the latest progress in Open Source and standards development.
Key challenges that will be addressed:
- How can the service assurance challenges of NFV adoption be addressed?
- How are operators prepare their business for virtualization?
- What are the role of catalogs, APIs and standards?
- How can operators best manage integration and hybrid networks?
- How can ONAP (Open Network Automation Platform) be leveraged to automate NFV/SDN?
- How can data science be used to optimize network operations?
Benefits of attending:
- Hear the results and lessons learnt from proof-of-concept projects developed collaboratively by TM Forum members to create innovative solutions to common challenges
- Find practical solutions to complex NFV & SDN challenges by joining and collaborating with a community of like-minded companies and individuals from across the digital ecosystem
- Hear how leading operators and vendors are maintaining the momentum behind NFV
- Network with virtualization professionals and find new partners who can support your NFV transformation journey
- Understand the latest updates on Open Source and standards development efforts to seep up NFV adoption