Facilitating the Complex Digital Transformation Journey with the Right Solutions and Partners
Communications Service Providers everywhere are stepping up to the challenge of seamless digitalization. OSS/BSS continues to play it’s role, and now the emergence of microservices and AI have the potential to disrupt multiple industries.
Transformation & Agility Live! continues to address the challenges of this digitalization. It also delves into the crucial role platform development plays in the creation of smart cities, IoE services, and the the digital economy of the future.
Key challenges that will be addressed:
- How can CSPs capitalise on the rise of the platform economy?
- What are the main challenges faced by CSPs when it comes to digital transformation?
- How have OSS & BSS requirements changed and how are needs evolving with the pervasion of digital services?
- What is the role of open source solutions in future OSS/BSS – results so far, and what is expected to come?
- How to efficiently manage your current assets and ensure business as usual throughout digitalization of systems?
- What are the main considerations when choosing and putting in place a cloud model?
- How does adopting a micro-service approach enhance network virtualization and agility?
- Other industries tackling disruption and undergoing transformation
- How are cloud, dev ops and other developments impacting internal organization?
- What lessons and experiences can be shared across industries to remain competitive against digital natives and the platform-based marketplace?
Benefits of attending:
- Gain insights into the collaborative work carried out by TM Forum and its members in the IoE space – achievements to date and future ambitions
- Network with senior IoE specialists from leading operators
- Discover how other industry sectors are addressing these challenges
- Exploring new business models defined by deeper collaboration between operators and vendors, and how to maintain control in such environments
- Learn how to successfully design, implement, operate and monetize digital services with partners in a complex value fabric
- Build an IoE platform to cater to all stakeholders: customers, suppliers, partners, developers…